Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sonic Slushes

When I picked the kids up from school today, they thought we were going to the Rodeo (Radio - is how they say it). We told them we were going soon, but of course that is a hard concept to understand. So, I had to find something new and exciting for them today, Happy Hour at Sonic!!! We each got a Cherry Slush! That is exciting stuff for a soon to be 3 year old, at least in our house hold! I am not sure if you can see on Chase and Carolyn, it was face paint day at school! Chase has the Super Man symbol and Carolyn has a flower. Charlene has become pretty shy lately so she did not get hers done! Happy St. Patricks Day!






1 comment:

  1. I live for Sonic Happy Hour! That's what I'm talking about...you're raising those kids right! :-]

    ReplyDelete