Friday, April 30, 2010

Chase and his pottying!

My little boy has officially become a big boy, but a gentleman also! He now uses the potty standing up! He has been asking forever to go standing up because some of the boys in his class do, but I was afraid he would be too short (hasn't quite gotten a growth spurt lately). So, I kept telling him that Daddy would teach him when he got a little bigger!

The other night Randall says to me, "Did you tell Chase to go potty standing up?" I told him I had no idea but knew he had been wanting to. Well later that night he went again, but sat down so I figured it was just a fluke.

The next morning when I woke him up he ran in to the bathroom, moved the stool, and stood up and went potty! Well, then he grabbed some toilet paper, cleaned the rim, lowered the seat and flushed with a huge smile! There is my little gentleman! That made me laugh! I just thought it was too funny that he even cleaned up after himself! Thank you to his day care teacher who taught him that good manner! Oh, and he moves the stool back for his sisters!

My little gentleman! I am so prooud of him! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment